This simple yet impressive, Baked Salmon and Kale Creamy Parmesan Sauce is a favorite in our household, however, because I like to limit my carbs, I keep the pasta separate and only add it to my kid's portion. This yummy recipe originally featured on my personal and lifestyle blog (link below) features a kid-friendly version.
Here are the ingredients:
1 lb. salmon skinless and boneless
3 tbsp. butter
1 medium onion chopped
kale (1 package of pre-washed kale, or a big bunch)
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
2 garlic cloves minced
salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
2. Place salmon on cookie sheet drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle each filet with salt and pepper.
3. Bake for 20 minutes or until internal temperature of the salmon reaches 145 degrees.
4. In a medium-sized saucepan or dutch oven, saute the onion in butter over medium heat for 4-5 minutes.
5. Add the kale and cook it for 1-2 minutes, until wilted.
6. Add the heavy cream, Parmesan, garlic, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer on low heat.
7. Just before serving add salmon.
8. Stir together. Garnish with grated Parmesan and serve.
aquaBelly® Fitness Blog
From workouts and healthy meals, fitness tips and fashion, to baby love—I'm excited about keeping my clients informed about their health, fitness and life on Lake Lanier! I am a certified pre and post natal fitness specialist, entrepreneur, wife and mother!